N95 - Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level) effective against particulate aerosols free of oil; times use restrictions may apply.
Cautions & Limitations
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result to injuiry or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitue, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- Refer to users' instuctions and/or mantenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
- NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
Separate the mask to open
Bend the nose piece to conform to your nose
With your index fingers and thumbs, separate the two headbands
Hang the lower part on your chin and bring both bands over your head
Place the upper band at your crown and the lower band at your neck
Mould nosepiece tightly to ensure a secure facial fit