N95 - Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level) effective against particulate aerosols free of oil; time use limitations may apply.
Cautions and Limitations
A - Not for use in atmosphere containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
B - Not for use in atmosphere immediately dangerous to life or health.
C - Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
J - Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M - All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
N - Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O - Refer ti User's Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
P - NIOSH does not evalute respirators for use as surgical masks.
(Must be followed each time respirator is worn)
1. Cup the respirator in your hand, with the nosepiece at your fingertip, allowing the headbands to hang freely below your hand.
2. Position the respirator under your chin with the nosepiece up. Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top back of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head and position it around the neck below the ears.
3. Place your fingertips from hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Using two hands, mould the nose area to the shape of your nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
* Pinching the nosepiece using one hand may result in improper fit and less effective respirator performance. Use two hands.
4. Perform a User Seal Check prior to each wearing. To check the respirator-to-face seal, place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale. Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nosepiece as described in Step 3. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the sides of your head.
If you cannot achieve proper seal, do not enter the isolation or treatment area.